Westenergy’s invoicing information has changed and the new information is used from 1 April 2022.
1) ELECTRONIC INVOICING
eInvoice address: 003721653799
EDI code: 003708599126 (OpenText)
BI Code: 2165379-9
2) AS E-MAIL ATTACHMENT
- Please send the invoice as attachment to fennoa.FI.P.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email invoices must contain only one invoice and its attachments as a merged PDF attachment file
- When the invoice has been received in the scanning service centre, you will receive a confirmation message
3) BY POST
Please notice that you are allowed to send only invoices to mailbox address. You cannot use it for a delivery of goods or advertising etc.
- Please make sure that the invoice information is in line with the Finnish VAT legislation.
- Please make sure that the reason for invoicing, name of the orderer and invoice reference / cost pool are clearly visible in the invoice.
- Please check that costs related to different project numbers are clearly specified in the invoice or alternatively, send separate invoices.